Delicate textures allow you to feel the changing seasons of Lake Baikal
The design inspiration of Baikal series comes from the rippling water ripples of Lake Baikal and the natural beauty of lakes and mountains in the four seasons. The dial is polished with fine texture, shimmering in the sum. The gradual changing color spreading from the center to the outer edge makes the layered color of dial, like the deep and mysterious blue eyes of Siberians.
- Movement: Cal.A4610 automatic machinery
- Case: 316L stainless steel, diameter of 40mm
- Function: Hour, minute and second hands in the center, large window calendar, luminous system
- Watch mirror: Synthetic sapphire crystal glass
- Bottom cover: 30mm transparentpanoramic back watch cover
- Strap: Crocodile pattern leather strap/316L stainless steel bracelet
- Water buckle: 316L stainless steel folding buckle/double button butterfly buckle
- Case thickness: 10mm
- Strap width: 21.5mm
- Wearing length: 170mm-210mm
- Kinetic energy: 80h
- Waterproof: 50m
- Weight: 88g
Fine and polished self-developed mechanical movement, two-way winding system, 80-hour kinetic energy reserve, 27 synthetic ruby bearings, Incabloc triangle shock absorbers, ring Geneva pattern polishing, blue steel screw decoration, large window calendar, dial of gradual water ripples, Super-Luminove luminous system, sapphire crown.