Double-sided hollow flying tourbillon
The tourbillon watch represents the highest level in the manufacturing process of a mechanical watch. The entire escapement speed-regulating mechanism is combined together and can continuously rotate to minimize the influence of gravity on the "escapement system" of the mechanical watch and enhance the time-traveling accuracy. The flying tourbillon is a more advanced technology in the tourbillon, improving the mystery and dynamic artistic beauty of the watch when it is running.
- Movement: Cal.A9001 manual machinery
- Functions: Hour and minute hands in the center, flying tourbillon
- Case: 316L stainless steel, diameter 40mm
- Watch mirror: synthetic sapphire crystal glass
- Bottom cover: 32mm transparent panoramic back cover
- Strap: crocodile pattern leather strap
- Buckle: 316L stainless steel folding buckle
- Case thickness: 10mm
- Strap width: 20mm
- Wearing length: 170mm-210mm
- Kinetic energy: 80h
- Weight: 66.8g
Suspension-free flying tourbillon design, 360-degree rotating escapement system can balance the influence of the gravity, to enhance the accuracy of time traveling. Finepolished self-developed movement, double-sided transparent hollow design, Incabloc triangle shock absorber, 25 synthetic ruby bearings, satin wiredrawing decoration.
How to maintain this mechanical watch?
- When using for the first time, please manually wind up the watch to get enough energy to keep it working well, energy dial shouldn’t exceed 35.
- If you wear the watch less than 8 hours a day, please manually wind up your watch to keep working well.
- Please avoid wearing it in hot water or under thermal steam environment, such as hot bathing, hot springs, sauna, etc.